Small and medium-sized enterprises (smes)
Top challenges in running a business
The U.S. Business Association of E-Commerce is committed to providing access to business resources and services to help businesses thrive in the digital economy and compete more effectively in domestic and global markets.
Small businesses in the USA
11 million minority-owned businesses
“Minority businesses operate in an ever-changing domestic and global economic environment. With a complex array of variables perpetually at play, it is crucial for MBEs to remain flexible to the realities of the business world, and for the government to create new pathways to success.”
- U.S. Secretary of Commerce, Wilbur Ross.
- 4.6 Million Hispanic-owned businesses
- Employ 4.2 million people
- $700B+ in sales to the economy
- 2.6 Million Black-owned businesses
- Employ 920,000 people
- $150B+ in sales to the economy
- 1.9 Million Asian-owned businesses
- Employ 3.6 million people
- $708B in sales to the economy
SMEs can use the Internet as a business tool to get ahead in business.
SMEs business marketplace